POSITION: STORE SUPERVISOR (fulltime)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Sales Operation and Customer Service
- Keep up-to-date on store information and product knowledge to sell and promote merchandise and services of the company, employing a consistently high level of service.
- Maintain and update data bank of regular customers, ensure effective and systematic customer data resource system. Know the customers by their names and their shopping interests.
- Handle and resolve customers’ feedback/ complaints; feedback to manager(s) on customer’s comments.
- Provide support in the following areas:
o Cashiering duties
o Stock control
o Merchandise display
o Security measures on the sales floor
o Market information, customer feedback to superiors
o Sales administrative procedures
Control of Stock Level
- Conduct physical stock-take; check stock daily on the shelves and in the stock-room; replenish fast-moving stock, report on out-of-stocks, slow/fast moving stock; return damaged/ soiled merchandise.
- Check price-tags
- Provide OJT (Mentorship) and train retail staff and promoters on the following:
o Provision of quality service to customers
o Selling techniques and merchandise knowledge
o Behave according to business etiquettes and standards set by the company
o Abide by company’s grooming standards
o Adhere to company policies, rules and regulations
- Supervise retail staff and promoters to carry out their duties effectively and efficiently and to achieve sales, profit targets and control stock level.
- Provide feedback to superior on staff performance.
Safety & Security
- Ensure that retail staff and promoters observe safety and security procedures.
- Report any shoplifting case and/or suspicious characters to superior or security personnel.
- Ensure that sales area, showcases and fixtures are always clean and tidy; ensure that products on display are clean and tidy.
- Update and maintain records of VIPs, SKU, stock, etc.
- Daily sales records.
- Monitor/ check staff attendance against duty rosters.
- Comply with the Company’s rules and regulations. Any act for bribes and the Company’s information leaking out is totally unacceptable.
- Any other duties as and when assigned by the company.
Other duties as assigned
1. Education & Training
- Bachelor Degree with related major. Business Administration or Hospitality Management are preferred
- Experience in working for international company is favorable;
- Fluent in English for all skills: speaking, writing, listening & reading;
- Proficient in MS Office application (Word, Excel, PowerPoint…)
- At least 01 year experience in Retail Business or in the same position;
3. Skills & Attitudes
- Interest in food and cooking
- Active listening and attention to detail
- Customer-oriented and good management ability;
- In-depth knowledge of the stores’ commodities;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Hard working, honest, trustworthy and teamwork spirit;
- Integrity, politeness, flexible and active;
BENEFITS & OPPORTUNITIES
- Opportunity to become retail manager
- Experience various dimension of business development for start-up business.
- Learn Japanese popular cuisines.
- Meet a new and diverse group of people who also share their passion for cooking.
- Get special discount offer about products for staff
TIME AND CONDITIONS
- Being able to work on shift, weekends and public holidays when required
- 8 hours/day. (From 9:00 to 22:00)
- 1 day off/week.
- Training: class observation, knowledge of cakes and ongoing training as needed
- Hired as Trainee for the first two month.
- Date to start: From July 2016
- New shop at District 1 Ho Chi Minh.
Please send your CV in English and other relating certificates to:
Mr. Yuya Arashima
Contact: 0972938392 (Ms. Kim Thi)