POSITION: Cake Shop Staff (FullTime)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Sales/ Customer Service:
- Apply company’s service standards daily
- Greet and attend to customers in a courteous and helpful manner, Smile and Thank customers during each transaction, provide After- Sales Service.
- Keep up-to-date on store information and product knowledge and sell and promote merchandise and services of the store.
- Provide the highest level of customer service.
- Work with team to achieve sales target.
- Check stock daily to ensure that shelves are well-stocked and replenish stock whenever necessary.
- Return any damaged stock according to procedures.
- Assist in physical stock-taking.
- Receiving and check quantity, quality, sizes and price tags of stock.
Housekeeping and Merchandise Display:
- Keep sales area clean and tidy, pick up/ dispose (any) litter.
- Keep the showcases and fixtures (including and storeroom,) clean and tidy; clean/ dust, merchandise to keep them looking new and clean.
- Ensure that merchandise on display is neat and orderly.
- Assist in promotion/ festive merchandise display.
- Always be alert of suspicious characters; report any shop-lifting to superior/ security officer.
Market & Customers’ Information:
- Feedback to superior on the salability of merchandise.
- Feedback on customer comments regarding quality, usage, prices etc.
- Replenish stationery supplies (bags, wrapping paper etc)
- Complete necessary forms such as Repeat Order Requisition Form, Out of Stock Form, Daily Sales Record etc.
- Any other duties as and when assigned by the company.
1. Education & Training
- Bachelor Degree with related major. Business Administration or Hospitality Management are preferred
- Good at English skill: speaking, writing, listening & reading;
- Proficiency with the use of Ms Word and Excel
- Outstanding practical experience in a retail and customer service oriented environment.
3. Skills & Attitudes
- Interest in food and cooking
- Active listening and attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of relating with clients and associates in a positive, professional and polite way.
- Commendable customer service skills with exceptional planning and organizational dexterity at all levels;
- Hard working, honest, trustworthy
- Analytical ability and teamwork spirit.
BENEFITS & OPPORTUNITIES
- Experience various dimension of business development for start-up business.
- Learn Japanese popular cuisines.
- Meet a new and diverse group of people who also share their passion for cooking.
- Get special discount offer about products for staff
TIME AND CONDITIONS
- Being able to work on shift, weekends and public holidays when required;
- 8 hours/day. (From 9:00 to 22:00)
- 1 day off/week.
- Training: class observation, knowledge of cakes and ongoing training as needed
- Date to start: From July 2016
- New shop at District 1 Ho Chi Minh.
- Please send your CV in English and other relating certificates to:
Mr. Yuya Arashima
Contact: 0972938392 (Ms. Kim Thi)
- DEADLINE: 30/6/2016