STAR KITCHEN is a cooking studio & bakery from Japan. We bring “Sparkling time" through the passion of cooking to enjoy the quality of life. Currently we teach as well as sell Japanese cakes or food (traditional and modern).
For more information:
Online shop: http://star-kitchen.co
1. Main task:
- Check vouchers and record bookkeeping
- Daily Cash Management
- Payment Management
- Prepare the monthly financial report and finalization report
- Issue red invoice to clients
- Prepare tax report quarterly
- Calculating salary and Insurance declaration
- Providing records and explanations of data for tax authorities
2. Other duties as assigned
1. Education & Training
- Graduated University, accouting major.
- Must be fluent in English
- Have experienced from 2 years
- Have experience for working with Tax authorities directly.
- Have knowledge about technology office, Accounting Software
3. Skills & Attitudes
- Interest in food and cooking
- Integrity, politeness, honesty and good management skill.
- Active listening and attention to detail – Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate
- Cooperation and concerning– Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a cooperative attitude; being sensitive to others' needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful.
- Ownership and responsibility for own work and achieving result
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint…) and Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator…).
- Opportunity to become accountant manager (wider responsible for area management)
- Experience various dimension of business development for start-up business.
- Learn Japanese popular cuisines.
- Meet a new and diverse group of people who also share their passion for cooking.
TIME AND CONDITIONS
- Ability to work on weekend, 1day off/week.
- Probation period: 2 months.
Please send your CV (in English) and other relating certificates. Accordingly the candidate will be invited for interview.
Mr. Yuya Arashima
Contact: 0164 968 1044 (Ms. Thanh)